I keep asking myself if it’s time for another recode.
The site works fine as is, once you click populate_playlist(), and then reverse_sync_playlist().
I can’t seem to find the winning combination to initialize the whole system, granted I haven’t really been working on it lately.
One area I really need to do some work on is the cd creation system. It needs a complete overhaul. It works, just not very user friendly.
Sometimes I swear I’m crazy for all the work I’ve done on phpMUR.
A couple of months ago I was working on mud.the-erm.com and discovered xajax and script.aculo.us.
From this xphpMUR was born.
Continue reading “Yet another rewrite of phpMUR”
So ya I released phpMUR on sourceforge a couple of weeks ago …
Continue reading “phpMUR released … a while ago”
The search is now much more stable than it’s ever been. There are some things that have been changed.
I’ve updated the search to use ajax.
Last few days I did a few things with the project.
Continue reading “Algorithm changes”
I think I’ve devised a way to have a hook system for every function in the class.
Continue reading “Hook system”