Has this statement been disproved?
“No words in the English Language Rhymes with month, Orange, silver or purple?”
I’ve got a silver sliver
and an orange
home on the range
built on the fourth month
in a purple whiffle waffle rain.
The boss (wife) says no, but I figured I’d share it anyways.
love is a user defined variable.
- Make a top 10 list.
- The first 2 to 3 entries must have good advice. This is so when people scan your article who are trying to become “a top stumbler” can quickly click thumbs up because they found it to be mildly useful.
- Brag about stumble upon/google/digg/M$/social networks.
- Always mention stumble upon, because it rocks. NEVER EVER say stumble upon sucks, unless you’re poking fun at how you haven’t gotten anything done in the last year since you discovered it.
- Flake out about half way.
- Add something sorta ok here.
- Say something that might be relevant. For instance … use english, check spelling, use firefox for it’s spell checker.
- Add something else sorta ok here …. blog about Ron Paul, because he simply rocks, mention stumble upon traffic here as well.
- Say something is slightly more relevant for the scanning “I wanna be a top stumbler” crowd.
- Make the final point really good so people scanning just to get that thumbs up.
Now that you’re done realize that what you thought was a good idea wasn’t … one of those gee I thought this would be funny if things …. :/
I guess I’m 80% creative or something.
Want to be a x-ray technician?
The Anomalies Network : John Titor – I am from 2036
Too bad he’s not around to ask questions in this time frame I’d ask him about this post, just to see how far off my theory is for creating a worm hole.
It’d be interesting to say the least. Chances are the guy is a nut, but who knows 🙂
Once again it’s time time to change your clocks.
Continue reading “Daylight savings”
Now before you get all pissed of because I’m smoking around my kid you gotta understand
Continue reading “Smoking helped me teach my kid the ABCs”